I am currently putting final finishing touches on a project that has been in the works since earlier this year.
This release has to do with UDK (Unreal Development Kit), so for next couple of weeks starting Monday, Nov. 24th will be UDK take-over week.
But this isn't about me or this website. It is about what you get out of it.
So, what does this mean for you?
- 2 Huge UDK Guides: UDK The Foundation and UDK How to Guide to Landscape Creation
- These 2 guides are over 9+ hours of tutorial content and include additional PDF bonuses
- In addition to these two guides, I'll be giving away a free PDF ebook that contains over 150+ UDK tips, insight and techniques
- Additional video blog post tutorials on Quick Start Guide to UDK and on UDK Landscapes
- UDK Landscape Challenge - short challenge that can be done in 30 minutes that will improve your workflow with UDK Landscapes
If UDK is not your engine of choice and you aren't interested in any UDK updates that I will be releasing then you can ignore all the updates and content for next week. After that, we'll be back to regular scheduled programming.
But if you are a UDK user and want to learn more about UDK and its process of environment and landscape construction, then stick around, because you are in for a treat. The entire next weeks will lead up to a release of the largest and most in-depth UDK series that I have ever done. There will be a lot of content that will help you learn UDK better.
Can't say much more for now. Instead, I would rather show you. So keep an eye out for this upcoming Monday, November 24th, when I will begin to release more information and tutorials about it.
I will email you with all the details and how you can get your hands on these guides.
If you aren't on WoLD Free Subscriber List, sign up here.
See you in a few days.