In the following tutorial I cover all the aspects needed in creating a map change within a L4D editor. Perfect when creating campaigns. The tutorial is lengthy and comes in 2 parts.
1. For map change level to work you must have the next map created and compiled.
2. All the navigation meshes need to be built.
3. Must include a mark PLAYER_START and mark CHECKPOINT.
Checkpoint attribute for nav mesh needs to be located inside the Safe House.
4. In console type in the following commands:
5. Create marks for Player Start and/or Checkpoint.